Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The case for Tim and Eric

If you're not familiar, Tim and Eric are the creators of Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job on Adult Swim. When your watching the show you feel like you're watching public access television. It's sometimes bad on purpose and I think people sometimes miss the sarcastic nature of the show. You either love Tim and Eric or you hate them; that's what I've gathered from all of my years of research. As much as I like their style of comedy I can understand why many people don't like them; even i have to admit some of their stuff is tough to watch, but I do respect their originality and creativity
 One of my favorite sketches include the "infomercials" about Cinco products. So, the Cinco corporation releases different products that often seem like they are more of an inconvenience than an actual help. Take for example the Cinco Phone: it only has one button, it has two antennas(for better reception), you can't receive calls, weighs almost three pounds, it causes second degree burns, and the battery lasts one entire phone call. Click the link to view the video:Cinco phone

No comments:

Post a Comment